Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
Hotel pick up time:
8:00 am - 9:00 am
4:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- Purified water
- Soft drinks
- Rum and beer
- Dominican lunch
What to bring:
- Comfortable footwear ( flip flops are fine)
- Some money for countryside shopping
- Insect Repellent
Pregnant ladies are not permitted to take this tour. Any person with back complications should seek professional advice before taking this tour.
Your day will start with a typical Dominican Passion Fruit Mimosa at
the famous Macao beach. Our delicious lunch will definitely be a
huge highlight; all at a mountain ranch you’ll never forget with
breathtaking panoramic views of the Bavaro and Punta Cana coastline.
In this unique tour, you’ll be invited into a country home owned by
a family that has been in the area for centuries! Once you’ve had a
glimpse of Dominican country living, you’ll get to walk through
their coffee and cacao plantations and even get a chance to buy the
organic goods that are produced on-site.
You’ll then be one of the few tourists who have the chance to visit a coconut-oil production farm where everything from the shell to the nut is an asset! This is the purest coconut oil available anywhere and they’ll show you anything and everything that can be made from a coconut. Your guide will put on some Caribbean music, hang a few hammocks for your comfort, and open the bar for those of you who want to relax and enjoy the true dreamlike state of island life.
• Morning visit to the beautiful Macao beach for fresh pineapple Mimosas.
• You’ll visit an authentic Dominican home and see how local people have lived
for over 100 years.
• Walk through the coffee and cocoa plantations and learn everything about how
organic chocolate and coffee are grown, harvested and processed.
• Chance to buy locally grown organic goods.
• Lunch at our mountain top ranch including a personal tour of the
animals (crocodiles, donkeys, iguanas, goats, alligators, pigs, flamingos
and more!) and tropical gardens (orchids, cactuses and local fruit trees
• Learn about the rural teaching in Dominican Republic and get to see
a local school.
• Visit a riverside ranch and learn all about Coconuts
• Your guide will put on some Caribbean music and prepare a refreshing
Outback Adventures supports local schools and educations programs throughout the Dominican Republic. If you would like to help us, please feel free to bring with you and distribute educational and recreational supplies such as, pens, paper, books, writing paper, games or sports equipment. Really we can find a good home for anything you are able to fit in your suitcase.